6 months paid internship with start date as soon as possible.
Tradera is one of Sweden’s largest sites with around 4.5 million weekly visits and more than 1 million listings on site every day. This means that everyone at Tradera are working closely to the customers in an ever-changing environment where product is in the center of everything we do. We strive to work in small iterations of build-measure-learn with continuous releases. Focus is on performance and delivery. Tradera is a social environment with friendly and highly competent colleagues. If you are interested in starting a career within business or product management in a digital and fast moving environment, we are looking forward to your application.
As an ongoing initiative to recruit, develop and retain high potential individuals at Tradera, we are now looking to recruit an intern with a passion for enabling trade between buyers and sellers.
The position as Product Analyst Intern will include challenges within strategy, planning, analytics and execution. The role will be a part of the Product organization, and will be working both in the Buyer Web team as well as in the App team.
In the role you will:
· Carry out qualitative and quantitative buying and visitor behavior analytics on Tradera. This includes following up on A/B-tests, assisting in usability testing along with continuous analysis of Google Analytics data as well as business data.
· Work with Tech, Product and Marketing teams in delivering activities that improve the customer experience with a clear articulation of target groups, objectives and metrics.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Ability to distill complex business issues and strategies from a volume of complex details.
· Significant quantitative course work such as Statistics, Economics and Business. Experience in Google Analytics is a plus.
· Solid experience and skills in using MS Office and especially Excel and PowerPoint.
· Strong written and oral communication skills both in English and in Swedish.
· Curiosity and interest in e-commerce/technology is highly desirable.
About Product and Development at Tradera
The customer is always in the forefront of our minds when we embark on new endeavors at Tradera. Our vision is to be the best marketplace for unique items and bargains. We are continuously developing our product and the technical platform is the enabler for this. As an organization, we have an ethos to challenge all aspects of the product lifecycle, progressively learning from hypothesis and data driven development.
It is a core responsibility of the product development team to ensure Tradera evolves on an everyday basis. We are a tight team of 15 developers, that work in smaller self-organizing teams. Fast iterations and continuous deliveries is something we pride ourselves on.
Applications are considered on an ongoing basis